Big Ocean Builders
• Clearly define and communicate the scope of the project.
• Complete the desired design prior to construction.
• Define the level of details and desired finished look at completion.
• Have an open discussion of the budget. Include financial desires and limitations.
• Maintain clear communications to appropriate people throughout the project.
• Make timely decisions on specialty items that require ordering.
• Attend project meetings.
• Make changes through Big Ocean Builders and not subcontractors to allow
Big Ocean Builders to accurately track all changes, to establish incurred costs or savings
and inform the client of cost changes.
• Make timely payments in accordance with the agreement.